Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Update

31th Dec 2010

tis day..
ru comes 2 my home..
2 discuss wat i'm interested
she oso brings many university's information 2 me
in the afternoon
we walk out 2 photocopy her interview's document
n buy gift 2 "money" for a farewell
bcs she wan go 2 plkn le..

at 4.30pm++
ru go back le...
i wan prepare 2 tidy up my things
2 returned my hometown--Klang



my niece




1st Jan 2010


at 12.00am
happy new year lo...






everywhere oso put the beautiful firework


in the morning
about 10.00am
we go out to eat breakfast
"ma ku tah"

i like it...^~^


at night
go to my cousin's house
has a party
his house so big n beautiful

is a "banglo"
nice o!
his house's interior design vry high class
so envying..haha
many ppl come his house
but i feel so bored
nthing can do...
>_<


2nd Jan 2010

at 6.30pm
finally come back my home..



3rd Jan 2010

BB's daddy enters the courtyard
>~<
at night
BB sleep in my house


4th Jan 2010

mummy say BB' daddy mayb wan died le..
T^T
so sad...
BB mayb will no daddy in his future le..


No comments: